Babies Babies

Wow

Weebl makes the best music. Sexual Lobster makes the best animations.

This is the best thing I've ever seen.

Gotta poo out a baby. POW! POW! POW!

The Hangover Soundboaard The Hangover Soundboaard

Poor effort

I'm not a fan of soundboards in general, but I'm hard pressed to say this even qualifies as one. There's only 5 sounds! This is just lazy.

TinaXoMami responds:

I actually think its terrific ! hahaha

Drunk Ass Elf Drunk Ass Elf

Ha!

That was fantastic! I absolutely loved it. And honestly, I would have never noticed the feet/floor thing if you hadn't have pointed it out. 5/5 10/0

Loot Clicker Loot Clicker

Meh, it's alright for a click-and-wait type of game. But seriously, you need to do something about the loot/shop. Either cap the amount of loot you can have/find, or add a "sell all" button in the shop. I'm letting the game run in the background to try and get the final achievement (which I'm guessing is to have 100billion gold), and I have several thousand pieces of loot. It's actually bogging down every other flash application that I have open, so I have to close this game if I want to play anything else. If I try to sell anything, it runs so slowly that I can sell about 1 piece of loot per second. Even if I could sell at full speed, that would take forever to sell all of that.

The Telekinetic Incident The Telekinetic Incident

Loved the game! I can't figure out how to get the 4Crate and the Blind Fred medals. Any hints, please?

Cult Classic Cult Classic

Talk about a nostalgia rush! I've got every medal, including the NEWGROUNDS.COM medal, but I still haven't unlocked the ALL DONE medal. Am I missing something?

Ace Pilot-Episode One Ace Pilot-Episode One

Translation

I'm fluent in Moronish, so please allow me to translate for the person below me.

"Bitch in the back looks gooder than a motherfucker, don't it boy?"

Anyway, awesome artwork. Is this a poster or coverwork for something else you're working on?

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

Words cannot express...

...How incredible this truly is. I'm mesmerized, and will honestly be astounded if you don't do this professionally. If you don't, please do. You could easily make a great living off of your art, and I just feel compelled that you should be sharing your gift with the world.

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I just set this as my background image, lol.

Vonschlippe responds:

Doh! I'm an engineering student!!!

Don't worry, being a math nerd will never keep me from painting! Also, my rate of work when it comes to painting is so slow I would not be able to keep up with the pace necessary to make a living out of it... There's also the fact doing it for a living might kill the fun of it, which is something I dread!

I am very pleased you like it! Thanks a lot ^^

Angry Faic 360 Controller Angry Faic 360 Controller

Awesome

I'd LOVE to have a controller like this. I believe you might have just inspired me to customize my own controllers. Thank you for sharing :)

By the way, it looks like you have a guitar chords poster on your wall. Amirite? ;)

TheSpicanator responds:

haha, you knoticed a secret easter egg, that i didnt know was there.
yes, its a guitar chords poster.I've been playing for like 5 or 6 years now. i dont even remember.