All 4 art Reviews

Ace Pilot-Episode One Ace Pilot-Episode One

Translation

I'm fluent in Moronish, so please allow me to translate for the person below me.

"Bitch in the back looks gooder than a motherfucker, don't it boy?"

Anyway, awesome artwork. Is this a poster or coverwork for something else you're working on?

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

Words cannot express...

...How incredible this truly is. I'm mesmerized, and will honestly be astounded if you don't do this professionally. If you don't, please do. You could easily make a great living off of your art, and I just feel compelled that you should be sharing your gift with the world.

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I just set this as my background image, lol.

Vonschlippe responds:

Doh! I'm an engineering student!!!

Don't worry, being a math nerd will never keep me from painting! Also, my rate of work when it comes to painting is so slow I would not be able to keep up with the pace necessary to make a living out of it... There's also the fact doing it for a living might kill the fun of it, which is something I dread!

I am very pleased you like it! Thanks a lot ^^

Angry Faic 360 Controller Angry Faic 360 Controller

Awesome

I'd LOVE to have a controller like this. I believe you might have just inspired me to customize my own controllers. Thank you for sharing :)

By the way, it looks like you have a guitar chords poster on your wall. Amirite? ;)

TheSpicanator responds:

haha, you knoticed a secret easter egg, that i didnt know was there.
yes, its a guitar chords poster.I've been playing for like 5 or 6 years now. i dont even remember.

Nerd VS Ryu Nerd VS Ryu

Incredible

But shouldn't that be a I in front of F-Bomb instead of a II? Regardless, this is beautiful.