Babies Babies

Wow

Weebl makes the best music. Sexual Lobster makes the best animations.

This is the best thing I've ever seen.

Gotta poo out a baby. POW! POW! POW!

The Hangover Soundboaard The Hangover Soundboaard

Poor effort

I'm not a fan of soundboards in general, but I'm hard pressed to say this even qualifies as one. There's only 5 sounds! This is just lazy.

TinaXoMami responds:

I actually think its terrific ! hahaha

Drunk Ass Elf Drunk Ass Elf

Ha!

That was fantastic! I absolutely loved it. And honestly, I would have never noticed the feet/floor thing if you hadn't have pointed it out. 5/5 10/0

Pencilmation 15 Pencilmation 15

Very cute

That was a wonderful animation! Top scores :)

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Top notch

I've been a big fan of everything Weebl now, ever since I first saw the Badger song. I have to say that this is one of the most beautifull well-done animations I've ever seen. Incredible work, guy. Just incredible.

Oh, and just to clarify what PixelPanda said below; your Godzilla-type creature *kind* of had a Hitler 'stache going on. ;)

Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange

Nice song, nice video

I enjoyed it, but I have one question. The part where he says "...on a bus [pause] stop," is it SUPPOSED to look like he's masturbating?

...Because it kind of does.

Mountain teaser Mountain teaser

Don't test on NG

A word of advice: if it isn't finished, don't post it.

aveus128 responds:

it seems more complete than half the flash i see getting through, at least its something visual for someone to look at for a bit

Magic School Bus: Grade 5 Magic School Bus: Grade 5

Not bad

It made me really happy that the ginger kid was the one with the ho's.

Madness:T.B. Trailer Madness:T.B. Trailer

Not good at all

You've got a long, long, long way to go on this. First of all, SLOW DOWN THE TEXT. I didn't have time to read anything before it flashed off the screen. Secondly, I don't care if it was a "trailer", is looks like an unfinished project that was way, way too short. Lastly, make the music stop when the flash stops. Everything was over in 15 seconds except for the music.

You have an ok idea here, you just need to put a whole lot more work into it.

Jayblazer9 responds:

what a crittic :3 and this comming from the guy with only 00.23 experience of flash making.... its hard to make flashes you waffly rio echicha gorda berua (i am not mexican)

Godzilla vs George w Bush Godzilla vs George w Bush

Eh...

The concept was alright, and I liked your drawing style, but overall the movie was less than mediocre. The sound was really terrible. It was off and the voices were too soft most of the time. I normally like randomness, but it jsut didn't work for me this time. Put a little more work into your next movie and make sure the sound is in sync, and you'll do fine.